Auto Insurance Coverage Details
Navigate the auto insurance maze with confidence.
Buying auto insurance can be complicated, but Mercury makes it simple. We want you to have the right coverage at the right price, and be empowered with the knowledge to understand exactly how each coverage will protect you. Since there's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all policy, our list of common coverage 1 options provide you with the ability to create a policy that is a good fit for you.
GET A FREE QUOTE
- Liability Protection: Pays for damage caused to others if you’re at fault in a covered loss, including the services of an attorney to defend you if sued.
- Collision Protection: Covers damages to your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered loss, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protects you in the event your vehicle is damaged by vandalism, theft, falling objects, damage caused by animals, civil disturbance and damage from a fire, flood or other covered peril.
- Medical Payments Coverage: A supplemental coverage that can be added to an existing auto policy to help cover medical expenses arising from a covered accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Helps pay for your medical costs, and other expenses, after a car collision regardless of who was at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: Pays for bodily injury to you and other passengers and drivers of your insured vehicle for losses caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Rental Car: Helps cover the cost of a car rental while your regular ride is out of commission due to a covered loss.
Get a quote today to build your personalized protection plan. If you are still unsure about which coverage selections to make, you can always work with one of our knowledgeable agents to develop a tailored protection plan to fit your specific needs by calling (800) 956-3728 (800) 956-3728 . They'll find all the insurance discounts you qualify for to keep rates low.
1Coverages may be subject to certain restrictions and limitations and may not be available in all states. Ask your local Mercury agent for more information.
Roadside Assistance is an optional 24/7 coverage you can add to your Mercury auto policy that will dispatch a roadside service professional to help with the following services:
- Towing - Whenever your vehicle requires more than at-the-scene service, you can use your Roadside Assistance coverage to have it towed. Towing distance varies based on the coverage you select.
- Flat Tire Change - No need to panic if you have a flat tire. A roadside assistant professional will put the spare tire on your vehicle at the scene for you.
- Battery Jump-Start - Call us if your battery fails to start the engine. If possible, your vehicle will be jump-started at the scene to help get you on your way.
- Emergency Fuel and Fluid Delivery - If you run out of gas or your vehicle overheats, get the needed fuel or fluids delivered to you. You only pay for the cost of the gas or fluids. This “white glove” delivery is included in Roadside Assistance.
- Locksmith Service - If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, we will dispatch a qualified service professional to your vehicle’s location. You only pay for the cost of the new keys
Learn more about Roadside Assistance.
Ride-Hailing Insurance extends protection to drivers working for Uber, Lyft and other ride-hailing companies. The additional coverage protects you and your vehicle for the period in which your ride-hailing app is on, but have not yet accepted a customer. Mercury Insurance can provide the coverage you need for as little as $0.20 a day!
Ride-Hailing insurance coverage varies depending on the state you are in. Learn about ride-hailing insurance in your state.
To find out what coverages are available in your state, get a free quote now or call (800) 956-3728 (800) 956-3728 to speak to a local Mercury authorized agent.